Monday, December 17, 2012

Chapter Six: I Can See Clearly Now....

I can see clearly now that the progressives are gone.  la la la la la...
What this means for my eyes is that, on their behalf, I decided that I would rather have clarity in one field of vision than slightly blurred vision in all fields.  I know, I know, progressives are supposed to do the opposite,   but not in my case.  Maybe it is because my eyes are too shifty. hmmm.  Not sure.

But the bottom line is that now I can see, and I am here to say that what I do see with the UTMOST CLARITY, is that this country needs to have some gun laws.  Sorry to bring this up, folks, but there it is.
I feel impotent with frustration about this issue.  I want to shake the stupid people who feel that it is their right to have guns in their homes. For WHAT???  I want to scream (capital letters mean shouting in typing).
So that people who have not received adequate medical care and understanding in their lives can use them on innocent people to vent their rage and frustration?  This country is being held hostage by the NRA.  And they need to be held accountable for their actions and views.  They, (whoever they are...)  need to be pinned to the wall and made to justify each of the deaths that have occurred because of the lack of gun laws.
I HATE THE LACK OF GUN LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment